5:00 pm at St. Peter
7:00 pm at St. Michael
8:00 am at St. Peter
8:00 am & 10:00 am at St. Michael
Monday 7:30 am at St. Michael
Tuesday 8:30 am at St. Michael
Wednesday 6:30 pm at St. Peter
Wednesday 5:30 pm at St. Michael (except
1st. Wed. at 6:30 pm at HGA campus)
Thursday 8:30 am at St. Michael
Friday 7:30 am at St. Michael
1st Saturday, 8:00 am at St. Michael
There is a few second time delay on each recording. You will only see one weekends homilies listed on this page. If you want to hear previous homilies you can click on this link: Sound Cloud.
Closed for lunch 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
145 St. Michael Blvd.
Brookville, Indiana 47012
Our Secure Online Giving Site
The link above will take you to our secure online giving site which will allow you to complete the following transactions:
- Sunday Collections
- Special Collections
- Memorial Donations
- Register for upcoming Events and/or pay for fees involved
St. Michael Master Plan Proposal
1. Outside of church-roof, brickwork (tuck point), gutters, sheeting.
2. Inside of church-painting/plaster, stations, flooring, updating,reconfiguring pews & reduce peninsula at Alter.
4. New parking and new sidewalks
5. New campus lighting
Above are the top 5 Phase 1
6. Upgrade Campus Entrance-better aesthetics (chain link fence removal & replaced with ?)
7. Holy Guardian Angels Campus-revisit previous blueprints prepared to upgrade kitchen and larger meeting room downstairs for retreats, Religious Ed, Youth Ministries, and rentals/funeral meals.
8. SMS needs- 1. windows 2. new carpet 3. better climate control in rooms
9. School Parent Accountability Assessment.
10. Increase volunteerism with new ministries, revisit old ministries (what are they and what do they do).
Our Parish Family Photo Album
Indiana Pacers Faith & Family Night
01/18/17 7:14 am
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Wednesday gave a special greeting to a group of children from Bosnia and Herzegovina who have been participating in a special programme to foster inter-community harmony by allowing children from different backgrounds to live together in a neutral setting, which in this case is Sicily.
Children from Catholic, Orthodox, and Muslim backgrounds have been living with Sicilian host families from 19 December, and will return home on 21 January. The programme is sponsored by the Luciano Lama Association.Read More
01/18/17 6:58 am
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis said on Wednesday that Christian Unity and reconciliation are possible. He was speaking during his weekly General Audience in the Paul the VI hall where he also continued his catechesis on Christian hope.
Listen to Lydia O’Kane’s reportRead More
01/17/17 7:53 am
(Vatican Radio) Be courageous Christians, anchored in hope and capable of enduring dark moments. This was the forceful invitation of Pope Francis at the morning Mass on Tuesday at the Casa Santa Marta. Lazy Christians, on the other hand, are stationary, the Pope said, and for them, the Church is a good parking spot.
The life of a Christian is a “courageous life,” Pope Francis said in his homily, which he based on the reading from the Letter to the Hebrews. The zeal spoken of in the reading, the courage to go forward, ought to be our attitude toward life, like the attitude of those who train for victory in the arena. But the Letter also speaks of the laziness that is the opposite of courage. “Living in the fridge,” the Pope summarized, “so that everything stays the same”:Read More